There’s More to Selling Your Home than a “For Sale” Sign In Your Front Yard…
Even if a simple sign in your yard did produce a buyer knocking on your door, how will you handle the following questions:
- “How does your home compare to others like it in the area?”
- “How did you determine the fair market value of this property?”
- “What about financing? Can you help?”
- “If I make an offer, who will draw up the paperwork?”
- “Why aren’t you using a real estate agent? Is there something wrong with the property?”
- “Since you aren’t using a real estate agent, we can take their fee right off the top, right?”
Selling your home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make in your life. Don’t take risks; selling your home is nothing like selling a car. Every home is different, and every homebuyer wants to offer you as little as possible. How do you determine the real market value?
Almost all homes are sold using a Realtor®. As a top real estate professional, it is my job to help you negotiate with all those buyers who want something for nothing. Not to mention preparing your home for sale, marketing it locally and even nationally. I will guide you through the complex paperwork and pitfalls of closing and ensure you are prepared before pounding that sign into your front yard. .
If still choose to sell your own home, I would be glad to give you a sense of its true market value, with no obligation.